Sunday, May 20, 2007

Testing ScribeFire to generate this post; also, the intended use of this blog

I actually used to use the LiveJournal widget to update my LiveJournal/personal blog, but eventually I found it faster/easier just to update directly at my LJ blog page... so yes, I've had a blog before, but never while I was formally in school, and also never required!

I'm intending to use this as a school-assignments notes/musings space, almost like my written notebooks used to be when I was in undergrad, and so far it is indeed working to help me organize my thoughts (which was always one important function of keeping notes). now, if only Blogger will stay online and not crash (as I fear it will do although it's given me no reason to doubt as much), then I can also use it for the other function of taking notes: review in advance of papers/quizzes/exams! Here's hoping...

Powered by ScribeFire.

2 comments:

Sarah K. said...

Did you have trouble getting scribefire to find your blog? I keep getting error messages. Grr!

Sarah

Libography said...

Nope, no trouble... did you perhaps have a typo in your password or username?